XMod Pro Module Kit - User Login Form
Basic Login Form || Mini Login Form with Login Link
As an example kit to show off the flexibility of the new User Login features of XMod Pro 4
we have put together a pair of DotNetNuke forms for user login.
This Module Kit contains two XMod Pro Forms that are ready to use for DNN User Login.
This demo shows elements of XMod Pro Forms such as:
- XMod Pro Form Elements - Form elements that are fully customizable such as validation, messaging and styles
- XMod Pro Form Login tag - New to Version 4.0! The Login tag allows for DotNetNuke user login.
- XMod Pro Form Redirect tag - New to Version 4.0! The Redirect tag now allows you to setup multiple redirect options that are conditional redirect and are evaluated based on form / user data. With this tag you can configure a redirecdt URL after login.
- XMod Pro Validation - Basic XMP validation for required fields
- jQuery UI theme for basic styling
XMod Pro Module Kits: Notes & Instructions
- XMod Pro demos and XMod Pro Module Kits are free for everyone to use! We have developed them to help share popular items and to help train users in the features and functionality of XMod Pro for creating custom module solutions for DotNetNuke!
- To utilize this XMod Pro demo, simply download the Module Kit from the DNNDev Downloads section. Once you've downloaded the file, install it as you would any DNN module. Next, add the kit module to a page. Finally, click the module's "Finish Installation" button to complete the process. The result will be an XMod Pro module instance, configured to use the kits forms, templates, and feeds as needed.
- This Module Kit includes two different modules (forms)
- Basic DNN User Login Form - Allows for quick and easy user login
- Drop Down / Expanding Slider Login Form - The same form, but this link is intended to be placed in a header navigation area and when clicked will do a jQuery slide animation to expand and display the login form. Place this module on every page of the website for quick and efficient login with style.
- The forms connect to the core DotNetNuke Forgot Password and User Registration as links to trigger both items to load. These links can be edited to go to customized pages / other modules as necessary.
- This form code is ready to use once installed. However, it can be further extended with your own custom code to create additional features. Remember, as an XMod Pro module solution, you can easily add, enhance and extend the functionality!
- The jQuery involved is compatible with all modern web browsers and with jQuery versions 1.6.4+.
- This XMod Pro Module Kit features two XMP Forms for use.